16 Days Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest base cmap trekking facts
- Trip Mode:Hotels-Lodge and Guest House
- Trek Grade:Moderate to Adventurous walks.
- Trek areas:Nepal Mid-East within Khumbu district of Everest region.
- Activities:Sightseeing- exciting flights with scenic and cultural walks.
- Highest spot:5364 at Everest Base Camp and 5,545 on top Kalapathar
- Trek duration:11 Nights and 12 Days. (Lukla to Lukla)
- Total Trip:15 Nights and 16 Days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
- Permit :National Park USD 30, TIMS NRS 2000.
- Flight Mode:Manthali-Lukla-Manthali, Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Season: Nearly all months of the year except the monsoon period from June to mid September.March to May wild-flower in season can be cloudy late afternoon,September to January clear days but will be cold in morning and night time with chances of snow.
Everest Base Camp Trek – 16 Days
The Everest Base Camp trek is something similar to when everything you feel is like an uphill struggle. However, the rewards are superb, just think of the views from the top…
The enchantment of Everest lures trekkers from all over the world to trek along the best-known trail in the Himalayas. Moreover, this epic Everest Base Camp Trek is a once in a lifetime break. You stand in the shadows of the highest mountain on earth. We have done this route for many years, and we never tire of enjoying it. Everest Base Camp trek accommodation is cosy and goes through the heart of the Khumbu with a gradual ascent. We allow you to fully acclimatize to the altitude while trekking to Everest Base Camp. Our Everest Base Camp Trek takes us to the home of the well known Sherpas; their faith in Buddhism and the gateway of the Khumbu: Namche Bazaar. Moreover, we also hike through the Sagarmatha National Park, the thrilling viewpoint of Kalapathar and the Everest Base Camp itself.
Leaving Kathmandu, and our delightful 3 star hotel behind, we take the amazing flight to Lukla. Next is a meeting with our experienced trekking crew. Our trail gradually leads us up from the gleaming waters of the Dudh Khosi River, through peaceful Sherpa country. We hike on passing by dramatic high mountain scenery and beyond. Our Everest Base Camp trek route steers of the main trail and we visit friendly villages, including Namche Bazaar. Finally, now well acclimatised, we follow in the footsteps of the great mountaineers and trek to Base Camp. This is an important highlight of the trip. If its in April, we may see Everest expeditions preparing for their ascent during the spring climbing season. The following day we trek to the top of Kalapathar, 5,545m/18,192ft, for superb views of Everest at 8848.86m. The stunning views also include Lhotse, Nuptse and Makalu. This moment is simply unforgettable!!
If you are travelling on our October 2021 departures you can experience a famous festival. This is the colorful Mani Rimdu Festival you will love to watch at Thyangboche Monastery. Most of our treks to Everest Base Camp offer the free use of down jackets and sleeping bags. Additionally, you also get some great teahouse services which include guide leaders who are born in this thrilling region. Our treks provide great acclimatisation and our success rates hereabouts are high. We provide you healthy and hygienic meals on all our treks.