Arrival Kathmandu, reception at the airport by a representative of Encounters Nepal, transfer to a Hotel in Kathmandu. Welcome drink. Meet the Manager from Encounters Nepal for tour briefing.
After breakfast, guided city tour to the World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu such as Swoyambhunath (Oldest Buddhist Stupa in the World), Pashupatinath (Hindu’s Temple), Boudhanath (One of the biggest Monastery in the World), Patan Museum, Golden Temple (Buddhists’ Monastery), Tibetan Refugee Camp. Transfer to Hotel for overnight rest.
After breakfast, guided city tour to the World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu such as Kathmandu Durbar Square (Old Palace), Swoyambhunath (Oldest Buddhist Stupa in the World), then visit Bhaktapur city, the ancient town in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel for overnight rest.
After breakfast, drive by car for 200kms through the scenic highway on the bank of the Trisuli River to Pokhara, transfer to a Hotel.
After breakfast, city tour in Pokhara such as Devi’s Fall (Natural Water Fall), Gupteshwor Cave and boating on Fewa Lake for one hour in the afternoon. Transfer to Hotel for overnight rest.
Drive early morning by car for 30 minutes to Sarangkot for Sunrise view and drive back to the Hotel, where you will see a lifetime memory of scenic mountain views including Fishtail and Annapurna. After breakfast, visit Mahendra Pul to view the underground Seti River and International Mountain Museum. Transfer to Hotel for overnight rest.
After breakfast, drive by car for 150kms through the scenic highway to Royal Chitwan National Park for Jungle Safari activities, transfer to a Resort.
Full day Jungle Safari tour.
After breakfast, drive back for 170kms through the bank of the Trisuli River to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
Rest day and shopping in the afternoon. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Farewell and transfer to international airport for onward flight.
- Tour/Trek pre-departure information, Guide
- Hotel accommodation as per mentioned in the itinerary on a twin share basis with breakfast at Standard Hotels
- All internal transport by private car
- All group airport transfers
- Gear package including sleeping bag, jacket and rain poncho
- All meals while trekking, tea or coffee
- Safe drinking water in a refilling bottle in order to avoid plastic bottles in the mountain
- Accommodation on a share basis in teahouse on trek
- An insured Porter to carry all personal and group equipment
- All entrance fees to the monuments and parks
- Emergency first aid kit box
- Welcome drinks in Kathmandu
- Bar and beverages
- Nature of personal expenses
- Personal cloths
- Insurance for accidental, medical and evacuation
- Tips to the staff
- Meals during journey and in Kathmandu
For Inquiry and more Information
|Email us at -
|Call Direct - +977-9851090105
|Contact Person: Rishi
|Fax us: 00977-1-4411 338